Random thought

Being intelligent isn't having all the knowledge, it's the desire to constantly learn, to find out the things that you don't know.

Monday 11 August 2014

Hello!

Hello all, just a little introduction to my blog.

Firstly, I am a "Google Mummy" (Not sure if the term is official - yet ;) ) Which by definition means that I am a mummy that googles EVERYTHING. From symptoms of illness to activities to do with the kids.


So I thought that maybe I would start a blog using the things I find and seeing what works for me and what doesn't.


I am also basically starting from scratch at being an active stay at home mum and at being a housewife!


So I plan to share tips on things I find to do with cleaning etc and mummy type things.


I'm young-ish and trying to be a "yummy mummy" so that will be things too. (I'm 22)


I have two devils angels, born August 11 and October 13, so right now they are almost 3 and 10 months.


Sorry I'm rubbish at introductions. I'll try and add some posts now retrospectively to give a better overlook.

<3

Penny x

No comments:

Post a Comment